Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oath Sign (Fated)
A crystal arcane symbol that symbolizes loyalty and destiny.

Can Enchant: Weapons
Enchant Info: All weapon parameters improve by 1. It cannot be dropped when losing a battle.

An enchantment that's been forgotten since the olden days. Time for a little sprucing up!

In keeping with the theme offered by the name, what if instead of, or in addition to, increasing all parameters by 1, it heightens damage against your Fated Enemy by an additional 15%, increasing to a total of 25% extra damage?

Thoughts?
[Image: GQJ8dCS.png]
[Image: unknown.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Akame's post:
  • Autumn, Miller
I mean. I guess I don't mind but it also seems fine enough as it is on a balance level. While i'd love to argue that it's easy to just not die in PvE after a while, it's just a little minor buff with the main reason to go for it being not dropping it overall.

Encourages my reckless playing for fun at least. So wouldn't mind too much overall if this change happens.
[-] The following 1 user Likes HexGirlBestGirl's post:
  • Akame
What not with Regalias also disallowing your weapon from dropped, Fated is not even a little bit better than Divine, having it serve a different purpose is a good idea in my opinion. This is fine.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Autumn's post:
  • Akame
This is a great idea in my opinion and fits thematically with the enchant. Fated was always kind of underwhelming, so there's no real harm in changing it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Miller's post:
  • Akame
I'm of the opinion that if most enchants had an use, it would be really good for the game. I support the notion of buffing Fated to be a more meaningful effect, because as it stands it can be easily forgotten. Maybe not years ago, but it's definitely not useful anymore in comparison to the others.
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Fern's post:
  • Akame
I think it could easily warrant not only increasing damage against Fated enemies, but also reduce all damage taken by them for this same amount. This'd be so much cool in events where the enemies spawned are all the ones you sworn to smoke 'em.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Snake's post:
  • Akame