Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Barrel Trouble
Items in houses in which you can store gear cannot be, at all, used. Nothing can be stored within their confines.
In addition, this might relate: I had blank note paper in each one of my bookshelves, except one, so that it looked like the bookshelves were full. And now they're all gone.
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]
Wooden crates also do this, so I assume it's more than just these two types of storage items.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=4304#p4304 Wrote:Rendar » Wed Feb 04, 2015 1:36 am[/url]"]Items in houses in which you can store gear cannot be, at all, used. Nothing can be stored within their confines.

I did say that anything that can store stuff for a reason.
I'm not having this issue myself.

EDIT: To elaborate, I just placed a barrel in my house, double clicked it, and could store/retireve loaves of bread and rings.
It doesn't work for me at all. Armoire, dressers, barrels, crates. Nothing allows for any items to be put in. To elaborate on that, I open up one, that was placed before the 'fix' for a certain few bugs, and I try to drag an item over. It doesn't work at all.
Just to confirm.

[Image: ed3342eadf6c275b18db77d8d94d5ef2.gif]
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.

Damn you and your MOVING GIFS. Ryu, can you try to create a new barrel/crate to stuff the item into? It may just be that all the old ones are bugged.
See if it works now.
Seems to work now on my end.