Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toggle Skills getting their own section in the battle menu
I know this one has been kind of an issue for years and I should have brought this up much, much sooner but...

[Image: DO8yHYJ.png]

If you have way too many skills, Toggle Skills can move past the game screen and become hard to tell whether they are truly active or not. The current workaround for this is unequipping skills until you can see the ones you care to put in your hotkey list. This is a pain specially when you have several toggle abilities.

I think they could get their own battle menu section, similarly to how magic in general gets their section as Spells, or Runes, or Magic Gunner Shells. It would make it much less annoying to keep track of when your battle menu is a long list.
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like Fern's post:
  • K Peculier, Snake, Tamaki-Kun
Agreed, this is especially annoying on races with a ton of different toggle skills that they have by default (Redtail, Omina...) those are usually smacked at the bottom of the list and only cause the entire list to freak out.
I approve.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I think the skill list overall can use some help, but I would appreciate this change as well.
[Image: TvQhtZb.gif]
Yes this will be a good, solid QoL improvement. Nothing to argue about really.
[Image: tenor.gif]
So pretty much what Dev with with Shells and Runes? I mean sure, but this would expand the menu list a bit though. The HUD needs updating but this is a good bandage until.
[Image: BAWqB6P.png]
[Image: fa5d9fd2e3f77f27206bb134638b5f28.png]
This is also an issue when you have lot's of youkai too. The list becomes too long. If the UI was just moved further up it would solve this too. Or if it scaled somehow.
-------------------------------------------------
[Image: 1599085341408.gif]
Scaling it sounds kind of hard to do but I could be wrong (?) though either of these mentioned above would also work for more than one issue honestly, so if that could be doable that'd probably be for the best.
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
Yeah. When you have a lot of skills, youkai, or what have you, the skills list gets really messy and it's practically impossible to know where your cursor goes when you go too far. This is a quality of life improvement I support, though like August said, I'm of the belief it needs a rework.