Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All my friends are dead (Youkai)
I really hope I'm not asking for a lot, and I'm almost positive this was asked for already and I suck as navigating forums, but can KO'd youkai automatically be brought back to 1 HP after a fight?
I know bleeding hearts exist and it's awesome that one of them restores all of your youkai at once, but there's no reliable way to obtain them, so if the above is not to anyone's liking, maybe we can have a shop somewhere that sells bleeding hearts...regardless of how morbid that sounds?
[Image: g5VjMYf.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Haunted Evil Pajamas's post:
  • Snake
Smash that like button in the face.

Could be a Summoner new passive, tbh. Something that helps Youkai recover after battle together with the player.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Regarding "no reliable method", there's a shop that uses random remains materials as currency in Alstalsia. One of the items on sale are bleeding hearts. So, it's fairly easy to get.

I still support the idea, if anything, just that you have ways to get them.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SolAndLuna's post:
  • Senna
I forgot to bring this up as well, but I also want this because Bonder doesn't have a way to revive their youkai, both in or out of battle without using a bleeding heart.
Grand Summoner has Reihou which is not exactly very efficient, but it helps.

Also I COMPLETELY forgot about the remains shop, yeah it's not very practical, but hey I'll take what I can get.
[Image: g5VjMYf.png]
Summoner (The base class) could absolutely use a lot of PvE quality of buff updates in it I think, the class is highly efficient in a PvP scenario but when it comes to PvE its just a slog, and a waste of FP. The remains shop is a good source of bleeding hearts as all you'll have to do is wait til dragon remains is the material of the day, and farm that in the manor.

I do agree there should be a restorative function for youkai somehow, either via food or some sort of skill points to spend in base summoner, as base summoner's skill point allocation is pretty boring, spend 5 in all the affinities you can get, 2 in sync mind, 3 in install, 1 in literally mandatory Contract which doesn't do anything.