Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soul Eater
soul eaters had an innate 15% lifesteal on hit from soul guage

sure reduced fp is fine, I'd say standard vit growth, not insane hyattr, but normal would be fine, since their health buffer should mean something

Soul banger would be changed to a basic attack +soul gauge damage.

Beasts hunger eats hp but doubles lifesteal effects.

if at 100 soul guage when defeated, revives at max hp (not with buffer)

low will growth, good str growth, maybe a negative faith growth as a joke.
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=287#p287 Wrote:Lolzytripd » Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:13 am[/url]"]soul eater might be better off

It might be better off not existing at all. I played multiple Soul Eaters and the concept people turned it into, let alone how they used it was awful and not something I ever want to see again.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
the problem was that they could opt into it on any character as a class, as a distinct race it would be more defined.
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=362#p362 Wrote:Lolzytripd » Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:03 pm[/url]"]the problem was that they could opt into it on any character as a class, as a distinct race it would be more defined.

You're obviously not listening. It's because of how people played them and used them for easy power not because of their class mixing. It was because, "My family killed, village burned, I am... suul eetr......"

People got tired of the same stupidity used for why their character was a soul eater and how people portrayed them as characters. Even as a race, that's not going to change.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
perhaps dev could go more into their lore so that people won't just do that anymore, also as a race they would keep their most prominent abilities, but not to such a degree.

Ie, their buffer is only 200%, nothing would cause them to regain health except for lifesteal. food is useless.

Soulbanger being a basic attack that consumes entire soulguage to heal for 1/2 damage+ soulguage consumed. requires atleast 50 soulguage to use.

their revive gimmick requiring 100% soul guage.

Note

Their health has to be a buffer to mechanically work. Ie once their buffer drops they can turn off their life steal and can heal conventionally, but lose their soul guage gains.

they can't just be reverse liches, they however could be limited to 3/4 fp

also liches should be 3/4th hp.