Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seed Splicing (The spell kind not the plant kind)
Custom tomes are cool, everyone loves them and they are undoubtedly centerpiece in 90% of meta builds right now.
The main barrier of entry however, is to find the right seeds. For some elements this is easy, for others, like dark, its borderline impossible to get the right seeds.

So I suggest much akin to crafting material kits, we should be able to either directly craft the spell seeds, or change/corrupt/whatever existing seeds into other seeds (Like using ore to craft a sword, but with seeds to craft other seeds)

The main thing I want is dark seeds, because they are very fuckin' hard to get. But this would be nice in general to have the ability to get the seeds you need for your cool book of cool magic without needing to randomly get them. Enchanting or Alchemy perhaps could rub X item into the seed and turn it into another seed.

Keeping the seeds on the same tier as they are would be fine, Noble to Noble, Wild to Wild, etcetera.

Failing all this, Please add more sources of the Lord dark seeds.
I've been looking for a medium seed on one of my characters for ages. I don't think it would be too unbalanced if we could just cut the larger ones down to size.