Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Small Gigantys change
I've noticed a trend with recent 10 stars that seem to be meant for basic attacking, or at least they have on hit/on crit effects or the like. They typically have at minimum 90 base accuracy and 5-10 base crit. Things such as Buzzing Chakram, Deadclaw (85 accuracy, but 10 crit), Mirror Spear... even Eternal Solitude has 90 accuracy and 5 base crit. Going back even further you have weapons like Tarnada and Anchor Edge with very optimized stats for basics in 95 base accuracy and 10 base crit. 

So, my suggestion is making Gigantys base 90-95 accuracy, and perhaps even 5-10 base crit. The weapon already suffers hit penalties in exchange for its power potential, so I think letting it start at higher base accuracy is more than fair.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Perdition's post:
  • Akame
As far as I've seen, gigantys is basically unusable in all cases except being used as an arbalest arrow. This sort of mega niche usability unfortunately seems to be pretty common when it comes to boss 10*s, and I would hope to one day see those that almost never see use get some love.