Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom Arena QoL/enhancement
I keep it brief. I want cat statues to get some different functions that would make the use of them so much more appealing.

1. Custom Spawn point location configurable for each party/player slot
  2. Have the range from which you can set the size of the cat statue go into negative as well
  3. I would like it, if we could make bigger battle maps like in spacey dungeons, if you decorate them currently they can often feel small especially in 4 v 4s. (I often try to make things like a forest, or some areas with bridges with more narrow paths that would change your playstyle a bit, or simply "Two forts" with alternative objectives, but I certainly lack space for that.)
  4. Would it be possible to open/close doors in battle, that aren't locked? preferably only when right next to it.

These changes would allow creating a lot more crazy and creative battle maps.

2. might need elaboration as to why that's important:
Currently, you can only place a cat statue at the bottom left of any arena you want to make. In theory thats okay, but it behaves strangely if you have for example 2 battle maps close to each other (in my case when I was trying to build an arena with many different themed battlegrounds)

What happens is that the player that starts the PvP match, will use the map closest to that player, in tiles. Meaning even though their icons are in the middle of the arena they wanted to fight in, its possible that they get spawned to the arena right above them.

If I could use negative values for the arena x and y-axis, then I could arrange the statues in a way, where this wouldn't happen anymore, and people can safely initiate the combat without awkwardly standing in a different area than they tried to fight on.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shujin's post:
  • Noxid