Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bonder Aliagmato and Riagri
Aliagmato and Riagri have ridiculous FP costs for not a whole lot. Let's break it down.

Aliagmato is effectively sidecut with a spear, with the caveat you 3 range unless you have one bonded, in which case you 6. Oh, and if you have a bonded youkai summoned, they also do this move. For 25 FP. And at rank 5, you do 15 bonus damage.

Sidecut is 2 FP at rank 5.

Did I mention Aliagmato is also 4m?

Riagri.

This move is complex, so let me try to explain:
  • This is a spell. Swords, Axes, and Spears are valid casting tools.
  • It costs 30 FP at rank 1, and 22 FP at rank 5.
  • You launch a projectile. This projectile deals 100% of your SWA as a damage type dependant on your bonded youkai. For example, if it's Asrai, it'd deal water damage.
  • It deals bonus damage depending on rank. At rank 1, 4, at rank 5, 12.
  • If you have two bonded youkai, you launch two projectiles. If you have three, you launch three.
  • Projectiles two and three go diagonally left + right from the center projectile. (Rapid Kick)
  • This projectile only goes 5 tiles.
  • UNLESS you have only one bonded youkai, in which case it goes 7 tiles.
  • If you have one bonded youkai, it also deals half of that youkai's scaled will as additional bonus damage.
  • This move has excel crash functionality, which makes it so that if the projectile doesn't hit, it summons the first bonded youkai available.
So. Let me simply this further:
This is a spell that does 100% of your swa with anywhere between 12 and 40 extra damage for 22-30 FP.

TL;DR.
Riagri and Aliagmato are horribly expensive and weak and need improving or/and their FP cost reduced.
number 1 GTer EU
[-] The following 4 users Like JamOfBoy's post:
  • Ace, Kazzy, Miller, Noxid
I actually think Aliagmato is fine other than its FP cost. Maybe it could go down to 3M but I'm indifferent to that change.

Riagri though is a complete joke of a skill and I never see anyone using it other than new players. 100% SWA is actually a meme and the damage "bonus" is a slap in the face.