Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Player Quest
Can we set up a player quest system, similar to the laplace requests but other people give them to you instead of the game? They give reward from their pocket that is automatically taken out whenever you 'accept' the quest, and should you relinquish the quest < or a timer expires >, the rewards go back to the person who gave you the request.

As it stands, there is no possible way for people to give other people fun little quests like "Slay 100 jammers" without following them along for the ride and instead most people just get a "Slay 100 jammers" 1 day later of them doing nothing but RPing, "I killed 100 jammers" which is fine and all, but I'd like proof.
It's not too bad of an idea, but I don't think they should get any form of rewards until after the job is completed, and thusly, no trade-backs of course; business transactions and all.

But, this would be an interesting way to also make the PDAs useful.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
They wouldn't get the reward until they turn the quest in. It would just take it out of your stuff and into the 'void' until the job is complete.
Temp storage, basically?
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
Yep.