Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elemental Archery
Can we make badges work for them now, since Ice tiles are basically barely damagin at all with frostbite?

It would open up more build variety to not have to slot mage to benefit fully from it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shujin's post:
  • Snake
I mean, at this point limiting builds kind of sucks. The game has n amount of classes but you're always forced to play for 'this and that' to work because otherwise your playstyle is denied. It ain't even a case of balance as it is relevancy, the 'why' for Mage's enchants to always be required for certain effects. I don't like it personally.

I give it a +1 and say it'd help a wee more on Archer's case, but in case Global Fleur makes it in, I don't think this excuse will be able to be used anymore, since going Archer main class won't be impairing your momentum efficiency, so you can safely tune up your arrows with Mage off-class.

It's not like a badge's perfect replacement for enchants, making you be bombed by -25% elemental resistance together with . Especially with the addition of the Idol which virtually makes that -35%. Pain peko.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]