Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Refreshing Flow
Since Antmen are the main topic for the time being, I'd like to pitch in this too. Refreshing Flow has a 7 round cooldown for some reason, and a very tiny regeneration over time along with a -very- underwhelming effect that consumes its so prized stacks of Aquae Crest, while things like PR-Regenerative, High Quality Bandages and Black Elixir only cost about 3M, have no cooldown or last for 5 rounds for a minimal resource consumption.

Alas, what do I propose to -this- in particular? Something really broken. I don't know how easy or hard this will be to implement, but I'd suggest a small overhaul of its functionality.

Quote:Refreshing Flow
- 4M
- 5 round CD

Targets 1 ally in 5 Range and surrounds them with magically-enchanted waters which heal wounds slowly. That ally gains Refreshing Flow LV X (based on Rank) for 3 rounds, which increases HP Regeneration by its LV.

Aquae Crest: If LV 3 or higher, consumes all levels and restores their HP immediately, equal to (Aquae Crest's used LV)*3% of their maximum HP. If used at LV9, it also reduces the LV and duration of Poison by half.

Why change this? This ain't Graft. It doesn't do a massive burst healing nor is enhanced by any other means like Light or Water ATK. So I'd like it to be a resource-consuming-for-stronger-effect kind of deal, being the ONLY actual heal an Aquamancer has on their own. Reducing the cooldown by 2 but increasing momentum by 1 will also help on terms of having to 'stand still' to use this technique, added to the inability to use this together with Mass + Graft in a single round.

And also given its Aquae Crest requiriment, this won't be another Spellthief DLC.

So, how about it?
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Snake's post:
  • K Peculier, Shujin
Honestly this doesn't sound too bad for the skill, something to keep in mind however is that it has a lot of potential for healing when Call Storm is up, but its not unlike this can't be responded to with interference either on the other hand.
To be fair, it DOES consume the stacks, so if you use it you might lose another Storm Cast. So I do not think it's terrible.

Something I wanted to suggest for Aquamancer though is a passive skill that allows you to turn on and off crest consumption. Sometimes some of the crest effects are simply not desirable at that very moment. It could also help with this a bit.

But yes, the effect as it stands is a bit too expensive for what it does.