Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Infernal Summon
It's ya boy with another post involving Bonder Jank. So. From what I see, Infernal summon seems to not stop upon contacting a target. And instead flies all the way to the last tile in the line, even if something is on the last tile. But it wont let you use it in 1 range. so here's the deal. Either A, fix it so the youkai DOES stop at the first target hit, or B, keep it this way and let the move be useable at 1 range. I await your response.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
An unelegant solution to both of these issues is to fix the aforementioned bug where a youkai will move through enemies, and also make it so that Infernal summon makes you step back 1 tile before actually throwing the youkai, kinda like retreating swipe, or having the youkai being summoned at the target's side if the front is not available.
In regard to Infernal Summon and Aliagmato, it'd also be nice if they moved your bonded youkai to your location on hit like ritual sword does. Infernal Summon becomes entirely usable if all of your bonded youkai are out. If you use only 1, this is pretty annoying.
Ain't Balance Fu over being a bug, really. Try reporting instead because that looks unintentional af.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]