Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[EVENT] Birds of Prey

(This is related to the Black Falcon event line.)

"Rise!"

I exclaimed to all the people standing before me without an ounce of hesitation. I do not recall ever feeling what people call fear, so this has always felt very simple to do for me. I've heard that the person I used to be did this sort of thing all the time anyway. Maybe I've just got a natural talent for parties like this.

"Yes sir!"

The hordes of soldiers nigh-simultaneously salute with obvious discipline in their behavior. They've been trained to obey and give their best ever since they've joined us. Of course they'd not fail something as simple as a salute, and an expression of acknowledgement.

Silence falls upon the land of dirt surrounding us for only a few moments. I raise my voice as loud as I can, the excitement flowing through my body and heart only assisting the task.

"Rejoice! We will soon enact our long-term plan to destroy the empire of Elias Erachial… the empire of Sigrogana! Our strength shall not falter, and our might will vanquish the life of the imperial trash! We will deliver to them a fear their souls will never forget!"

Merely speaking his name makes me feel like I'm about to lose my mind.

Ever since I had awakened from my slumber and had been found, I felt that seething hatred towards his miserable face. I was unsure why or when I started feeling that way, I just knew I wanted to tear him apart and prevent him from ever breathing again. It was as if the hatred was deeply ingrained into my soul in spite of my supposed memory loss.

They always say that my kind, the "Shaitans" are all insane. Yet I've always thought that I am right in feeling this way towards him. I have always believed that I am doing the right thing, that expressing my burning desire for revenge is true justice. Even if I had not remembered anything about the person I used to be, I just knew I was right about something I didn't understand at all.

Even so, my past, and the reason I have this ardent emotion within me was eventually revealed to me by someone that claimed to be my family. He gave me evidence, he acted kind towards me, and he offered me his hand. Even though I couldn't recall ever meeting him before, my heart felt inclined to trust him.

It was likely something I always used to do before I became what I am right now. I'm a monster to the empire and likely other kinds of people as well. After all, those who cause bloodshed tend to be called just that. A monster.

Sometimes, I wonder if it's a bad thing that I feel no remorse over what I'm doing. I'm still unable to say that I know what remorse is. That I know what guilt is. It's all mysterious to me.

"Yes!"

"Glory to the Crimson King!"

I watch those that work under me cheer with excitement, fully supporting me once more.

These feelings of mine burn in ways that I still feel I don't understand. Despite everything, this feels like the right thing to me. And if I'm a monster for doing the right thing...

"LET'S GIVE 'EM HELL!"

[Image: AMkGiMi.png]

Then so be it.

OOC NOTES

There will be several battles between the Black Falcon and the Empire in the Sigrogana continent. This will happen in January 29th, Friday 5 PM EST.

Many areas across the land will become warzones. There will be many enemies, as well.

This is a large-scale public PVE event.

Please look forward to it! 
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]