Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Two-Hand
(02-13-2021, 09:11 PM)Roland_Staghare Wrote: If I'm not mistaken, Saw isn't saying that we should make two-handed boost scaling, he's saying any weapon with strength scaling should have access to two handed's bonus.

I'd also like to point out that rebelling axes and longswords already can hit 170 swa with full DK and str investment. My dullahan can break 180 with a rebelling longsword, for example, when he hits the deep softcap with nerhaven. The only thing this change would do in regards to those particular builds is make it so that brawler's glove can also hit what spear/longsword/axe already does and buff the rest of the selection that has strength scaling and doesn't have access to two handed IE: Fists/daggers/bows/and a selection of one offs in their respective categories such as firthrower, tarnell and so on.

(02-13-2021, 10:05 PM)Sawrock Wrote: Exactly correct.

Then in this case it does change how it works, it would make the STR scaling daggers/bows more valuable, I mean fists will effectively just get a +20 Flat SWA value across the board unless for some reason you used a shield too (Brawler's Glove already reached Longsword levels as is)

Bow utilization will be weird given the STR scaling bows are best on arbalest anyways, who wants to use 2 weapons, but it will be more valuable to ranger.

This I'm not opposed to, but the original point made it sound like you wanted an increase of 20% STR Scaling as a rework of two-hand entirely. Which would change a lot more things.
Not super keen on this change conceptually. Don't have much more to say. Just doesn't jibbly my gibblies.
[Image: giphy.gif]
That’s fair. One must always ensure their gibblies remain jibbled.
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]
(02-15-2021, 12:54 PM)Sawrock Wrote: That’s fair. One must always ensure their gibblies remain jibbled.

Genuinely wish I had better input to give. If it does come up I'll try to articulate. I wouldn't mind more Two Handed options, but I don't think its' this option.
[Image: giphy.gif]