Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Permission] Doraington mapping.
Self-explanatory. This thread is being made to express my interest in beginning a mapping project for the area of Doraington. It possesses a unique position on the world map and I personally see a lot of potential in making a more maritime themed town that doesn't have the concrete jungle trappings of Dormeho.

Should interest be shown and permission be granted, I will convert this thread into a log regarding the progress of the project.
[-] The following 8 users Like DerpyMcPandos's post:
  • Balor, Blissey, Dystopia, Fern, Lolzytripd, Miller, Tamaki-Kun, WaifuApple
So like...doraington is gonna be a hard thing to get permission for since it was the main town of SL1 and alot of old timers still sort of want to see it brought back in its old style.
There are few people in the community whose creativity, discretion and respect for the efforts of others inspires confidence in me like Pandos does.

Give him the keys to the house and call it a day. Just my 2 cents.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(02-07-2021, 11:11 PM)Balor Wrote: There are few people in the community whose creativity, discretion and respect for the efforts of others inspires confidence in me like Pandos does. 

Give him the keys to the house and call it a day. Just my 2 cents.
I trust them as a mapper, but doraington is special, if they were going to use the original as inspiration I would be fine.
You're welcome to pursue this. I'd say use the SL1 map as basic inspiration if people want that.
We old grandpas can finally get our fix of nostalgia.
[-] The following 2 users Like Kameron8's post:
  • Blissey, Miller