Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Samantha Black - Age/Height
Applicable BYOND Key - Moku203

Character Name - Samantha Black

Request Type - Young Age / Lower Height -- Age 10 / Height 4'5"

Request Details - wanting to make an orphan/homeless girl whom is young and on the shorter side (due to her young age) and was not sure if I needed to specify that or if it was assumed, so I am going to mesh it as a single request. 

For her race I was bouncing back and forth between several, which are Human, Elf, Oracle and Papilion, the last being the one most tossed up and unsure due to the unlikeliness that a small child would not only get into the deepwood, but survive the ordeal.

Reason why you are making this request (if applicable) - I've always wanted to attempt to make a less than teenage character as a way to both try something new and test my roleplaying abilities as someone of a lower maturity, I could not say it'd be the best roleplay of all time, as I'd just be doing it for the first time, but I am willing to accept any and all criticism on how I am playing them, and correct myself accordingly, this is after all mostly a learning experience for myself!

Roleplay & Lore supporting your request - There are several player run Orphanages within the game, and quite a few homeless characters, so it would of course fit within the lore, but the most likely cause of her homelessness/orphaning would be parents that were killed in some kind of war or attack on a small village, perhaps even a black beast attack at one of the locations, which lead her to being relocated to an orphanage in Cellsvich.
W-what? what do you mean I need to have a catchy signature....i don't know how to do that....wait are you writing this down!?

Messages In This Thread
Samantha Black - Age/Height - by Moku203 - 02-21-2021, 04:28 AM
RE: Samantha Black - Age/Height - by Chaos - 02-23-2021, 02:57 AM
RE: Samantha Black - Age/Height - by Moku203 - 02-23-2021, 07:42 AM
RE: Samantha Black - Age/Height - by Moku203 - 03-06-2021, 01:59 AM
RE: Samantha Black - Age/Height - by Chaos - 03-07-2021, 05:39 PM