Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[v2.40] Advanced Beyblade
Currently, you can manipulate All Rush in a way to fling 1 rune multiple times in a row, the main rune in question being flung upwards to 8 times in a specific set up by linking it to another rune thats in order to be flung next.

This means that by setting up runes in a specific order, you can have your main rune be set up to be linked by another flung rune several times in succession, this is particularly notable with runes that have effects by simply moving, such as with Razor Rune.

Here is how it works, You need to set up a main rune, then set up another rune 6 tiles away from that rune, in this specific setup, All Turn is targetted on yourself to have the runes face the perfect way to all be flung into eachother, if you wish to replicate it the way I have, please order them like in this illustration:

[Image: yHu0Yrq.png]
[Image: ettXeSx.png]
[Image: pU1ibyF.png]

After you have set up the runes in that order, use All Turn on yourself and then All Rush, then the runes should collapse into the path of the ordered runes and allow the main rune to spin multiple times in succession.

Runes that have already been 'all rushed' should not be able to link, if this is somehow not a bug please let me know, but I wanted to err on the side of it being one this time around.
I assume what you mean is going on is you set up a main rune first with a Razor in it, which will then move and become a sub rune to the next rune to be moved, which will then move to another rune and repeat the process. This isn't really a bug, All Rush is meant to be able to link runes, but I can see how it might be an abusive case. I could see Razor Runes have a limited number of activations per round if needed, but that's more of a balance fu topic.

If I've misunderstood something you can reopen the thread.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Neus's post:
  • Autumn