Poll: What should we do with your Money?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Nah you totally should just destroy it
15.00%
3 15.00%
Stick it in the CE bank account nobody will care.
15.00%
3 15.00%
Stick it in the CE Event money account and use it for various event related things
50.00%
10 50.00%
Hand it to the first IC charity that asks
5.00%
1 5.00%
Hand it to the first orphanage or homeless shelter that asks
5.00%
1 5.00%
Doll it out to various IC charities you think are worthwhile use discretion
10.00%
2 10.00%
Other(Specify)
0%
0 0%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Talent Show aftermath
So we earned 86,688 murai ICLy this is going to an Orphanage/Homeless Shelter in Karaten. But OOCly we might as well actually do something with it. Listed are some options.
1,000 Counts of 27.
hello i am very important charity for the kidz i want to get all money for the kidz please give all money for the kidz it wonlt just be me itll be for kidz
thank you plaz andthanks
[Image: rsz_c1ccb08eb04837ddc6b315f834f7f11a.png]
Use it to host more events and give out more prizes, and/or donate to worthy IC charities. (There are IC charities?)
Someone takes 600 Lightning damage.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...8D4F847A0C
(Skype: Underwater.Dreaming)
Could be eventually. There was an Orphanage that people blew up for the sake of killing children once.
1,000 Counts of 27.
Use the Murai to buy Asagos to actually open an orphanage.
*loud burp*
I don't like alts. And I don't have the time or concern to do that myself. And I can tell you right now CE employees are not the the type of people to run an orphanage.
1,000 Counts of 27.
There is no point to an orphanage. Kids that are around are SOMEHOW incredibly amazing in combat, ergo rich and are quite capable to take care of themselves. By the random chance of this being untrue, half the population is "ohgod gotta throw money on your imma adopt you i love you pls rob my house i wont be mad"

Ergo it'd be a waste.

Event idea is a good thing. Rewards for X or Y.
Mah little chillins need money, ya'll. I need moar wellfare money for my mechanation chillins.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
Seirina dindu nuffin.
"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=4826#p4826 Wrote:Sarinpa1 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:31 am[/url]"]There is no point to an orphanage. Kids that are around are SOMEHOW incredibly amazing in combat, ergo rich and are quite capable to take care of themselves. By the random chance of this being untrue, half the population is "ohgod gotta throw money on your imma adopt you i love you pls rob my house i wont be mad"
Incredibly combat-ready kids need to be smacked by the GMs. You can help by pointing your local GM in the right direction. (Unless you're talking about 12 year olds or something, in which case lol) Also, half the populace are horrible parents and should be kept from having children by law.

Waaay back on topic: Just hold it for events. You will thank yourself for doing the smart thing (see: keeping it for events) later on in SL2 life.
[Image: a2794117f3.png]
[12:53:15 AM] Chaos: don't hit dyst
[12:53:18 AM] Chaos: that's cruelty to animals
[12:53:20 AM] Chaos: you have to shoot it
[12:53:20 AM] Dystopia: ye