Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Face icon selector QOL
Just a change so that the face icons all display in the middle of the field if spectating or combatting in a fight, or if otherwise cut off by map boarders such as in the OOC corner.
[Video: https://youtu.be/dUTH39_YaFk]
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/4.../Goose.png

[Image: unknown.png]

DEV: Don't use such large images in your signature.

[Image: ff1cbab38842243c0634bf0ebaf4264f.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like FatherCrixius's post:
  • Blissey, Ham
I made a suggestion on this before. It would be really nice.

Should just pop up over the chat. Instead of the map.
[Image: BAWqB6P.png]
[Image: fa5d9fd2e3f77f27206bb134638b5f28.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Senna's post:
  • FatherCrixius, Ham
(03-20-2021, 11:36 PM)Senna Wrote: I made a suggestion on this before. It would be really nice.

Should just pop up over the chat. Instead of the map.

I don't know if thats quite possible, but having the face icon selection not be cut off by map borders would be very nice to have.
Rather than having the FI selector appear above your character, my personal preference would be to make it appear in the middle of my screen in a fixed position to accommodate every type of map position, and monitor size.
[-] The following 3 users Like MakeshiftWalrus's post:
  • Autumn, Blissey, Ham
(03-21-2021, 06:26 AM)MakeshiftWalrus Wrote: Rather than having the FI selector appear above your character, my personal preference would be to make it appear in the middle of my screen in a fixed position to accommodate every time of map position, and monitor size.

This is probably the best solution that can be made, if it were just in the center of the game screen that would be the most ideal scenario. +1 to this idea.
(03-21-2021, 06:26 AM)MakeshiftWalrus Wrote: Rather than having the FI selector appear above your character, my personal preference would be to make it appear in the middle of my screen in a fixed position to accommodate every type of map position, and monitor size.

This, all of this. Please.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(03-21-2021, 06:26 AM)MakeshiftWalrus Wrote: Rather than having the FI selector appear above your character, my personal preference would be to make it appear in the middle of my screen in a fixed position to accommodate every type of map position, and monitor size.

Yes, please.
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)