Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Camp Presets
I was talking with some friends in a chat about how Camps tend to be rather shallow and boring compared to houses. You have the ability to place furniture there, but everytime there's an reboot or if you dc, you have to do it again over and over.

A good idea to make camping more immersive and better for the player is perhaps adding a way to save the current design of the camp you have right now, so you can choose next time you create another camp, to either use that preset or use the default one if you wish to.

That way players can create their custom and fancy camps designed for whatever their character's intentions are without having to place furniture over and over, and as well incentive players to camp more out there instead of relying too much on houses.

TL;DR: Give us the ability to save the current camp's design and furniture placed so we can use it in the future without needing to place furniture all over again or to bother Eventmins to spawn specific furniture.
[-] The following 11 users Like Lonestar's post:
  • Akame, Autumn, Dystopia, K Peculier, Kameron8, Miller, Sawrock, Senna, Shujin, Snake, Turadis
I am bumping this because I'm absolutely horrified that it hasn't been addressed yet. It's an incredible idea, and needs to happen.

Camps in general require an overhaul by dint of the fact that you can currently only place ONE item of EACH type of furniture in a Camp now. (v2.46)
[Image: House_Banner_PNG.png]
(06-26-2021, 11:08 PM)Jupiter_Storm Wrote: I am bumping this because I'm absolutely horrified that it hasn't been addressed yet. It's an incredible idea, and needs to happen.

Camps in general require an overhaul by dint of the fact that you can currently only place ONE item of EACH type of furniture in a Camp now. (v2.46)

At the very least I'de like to see the second part of this corrected, it's been painful designing a camp with only one of each item. Saving presets is nice but not ultra-high priority for me. Also maybe just let us select what camp we get? Its hard to tell what parts of siggy are Plains and which are Forest and so on.
At the very least, the option to select if you want trees around or not should be a norm for camp makers.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]