Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fun-o-gram not playing properly
When entering a player house using a fun-o-gram, the music starts and then stops after a second.

Tested in three different player house and two different client, same result.
I can also confirm this is happening. After a bit more testing, this is "fixed" by turning the Fun-O-Gram off and on. However, it doesn't actually fix the initial issue. Also, this seems to be happening since update 2.43.
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
This should be corrected.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Neus's post:
  • Blissey
Not corrected Confused
I do believe the update this was to be corrected in has not released yet.
[Image: 400px-Nihilus%2C_the_Abyssal_Flame.gif]
Ending 145: Disappointed in Humanity
(04-18-2021, 08:18 AM)Neus Wrote: This should be corrected.

I'm afraid this still seems to be kind of broken as of V.2.44. 

Walking into a house with a Fun-O-Gram doesn't trigger the music, but oddly enough, if you go into a new level that has a Fun-O-Gram fully enabled (assuming you only have Custom Music/All Music ticked for the Music setting), the music does play for that new level. I don't know if it's because I had to turn my main level Fun-O-Gram on and off again, and for some reason that triggers it to not play at all upon entering, or what. I tested this with the house unloaded and reloaded again, and with the house loaded.

The issue SEEMS to be with the Custom Music Only option in settings. If you activate the Music setting to just 'On', it will work as intended for all music. If you set it to Custom Music Only, it won't load the main level's music (but it will load any other levels music). If you set the Custom Music Only option while the main level's Fun-O-Gram is playing, it will mute the Fun-O-Gram's music(this is also true for any other levels in the house with a Fun-O-Gram that is set to 'on'). Turning All Music On again plays the Fun-O-Gram music on all levels just fine again.

Kind of a doozy, but I figured I'd report it again since it doesn't seem like that's intentional.
Sounds like it's fixed on my side. Smile
After confirming with Lalchi by what he meant that it was fixed on his side, it turns out he was using the 'All music' option instead of the 'custom music only' option for music preferences. My above post is the steps to replicate this continuing bug. As a reminder, it's happening in V.2.44.