Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[v.2.43] Frankly Flaccid Flank
Flank from Rogue says it does an additional +10 damage when attacking from the side or behind. This isn't happening.

Check it:
[Image: MGgsKsQ.png]

This is attacking Prinny from the front. Rogue is equipped and Flank has 1/1 points invested.

[Image: PAGvdMP.png]

This is attacking Prinny from the back. I don't have anything else that applies damage bonuses - and Prinny surely doesn't have any armor, so the only answer is that Flank is applying a damage bonus of +2 instead of the listed +10.

I initially discovered this on the testing server, and what with the recent pending patch notes regarding Rogue, I thought it wise to test on live. Same thing. Flank is providing a minimal damage increase - on live, my numbers (on crit, mind you) went from 187 to 190. 187 on front, 190 on side.

Backstab from VA seems to be working just fine, as a sidenote! Backstab increases damage and crit by 10 when attacking from behind, which is applying correctly.

[Image: wfmEijn.png]

With Backstab. Initial damage is 14, Flank increases it erroneously by two, and backstab increases that by another 10. If Flank and Backstab were to apply properly, the basic attack should be doing 34 damage.
number 1 GTer EU
a quick test vs an armored target is showing me that the 6 armor ignoring part of Flank is not working either.
[Image: j0aSySN.png]
(Before)
[Image: bZyB2vX.png]
(After)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Autumn's post:
  • JamOfBoy
These have been corrected.