Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[V2.44] Shotgun Axe is harmless.
Read title. It appears that when a shotgun is mutated into an Axe, it loses all SWA, and can only deal damage through bonuses.

[Image: vvdh52H.png]

If it wasn't for the fact that this test character was using the One Hit Wonder skill, the shotgun would have 0 damage on the forecast. Even stranger is the fact that both shotguns appear to have their power overridden by One Hit Wonder, or otherwise lack power at all.
My past haunts me every day, and it's the form of a journal I can't let go of.
(05-15-2021, 01:21 PM)FancyCyclops Wrote: Read title. It appears that when a shotgun is mutated into an Axe, it loses all SWA, and can only deal damage through bonuses.

[Image: vvdh52H.png]

If it wasn't for the fact that this test character was using the One Hit Wonder skill, the shotgun would have 0 damage on the forecast. Even stranger is the fact that both shotguns appear to have their power overridden by One Hit Wonder, or otherwise lack power at all.
This seems to be the same for all guns currently mutated into non gun based weapons (tarnell seems to do normal damage...if a bit stupid for other stuff) My recent Spearit hunter vs spirit hunter tests are inline with this.
Do you have a key/slot that I could use to easily test this?
FancyCyclops/Slot 2

Test server, of course.
My past haunts me every day, and it's the form of a journal I can't let go of.
This is a normal shotgun, it turns its swa into bonus damage then divides it by rounds
[Image: f21d35d44356e73b8bff9bda7b2af636.png]
This is a mutated shotgun, it does not have any bonus damage and its swa is still non existent so it does 1 damage
[Image: 5bef4aaddfc130522ca9d72625dd486e.png]
https://gyazo.com/56e2069c067bf4c3546de3bc3954fea4

This might likely be tied to when guns are used as melee weapons
(try using capture with a gun or DH martial lawbreaker shinken's melee hit. While raid cannon is used here, ALL guns do this. This was a level 1 jammer from the jammer cave on a level 59 char)
[Image: 8ab3699860b7700e54077712dc65594e.png]
Looking at the two highlighted sections I believe that Former guns are doing no damage in these instances because their swa is turned off, but they are not getting the converted bonus power.
This was only the case for basic attacks and basic attacking skills, which would have been helpful if stated in the OP (if it was noticed).

This should be corrected.