Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Height - Fumus Baker
Applicable BYOND Key - Eggderman
Character Name - Fumus Baker
Request Type - Height
Request Details -  Just want Fumus unarmored to be 3'3"
Reason why you are making this request (if applicable) - Solely for that sweet RP, but it makes sense.
Roleplay & Lore supporting your request - Salamandra and almost all other homunculi are made, as such they can be made of any height and proportion, within reason of course. Fumus herself is a Salamandra, and was made by the Flame Badger Company for secretive ops by pretending to be a lost child, as such, she was designed to look young, small, and helpless. Size is important in that purpose, and while she may not do what she was made for, it is why she was made the way she is.
Could you post the playby you intend on using here in this thread?

Preferably using an image hosting site and a link.
[Image: tenor.gif]
I got an imgur of the  s m o l  o n e, it's Ibaraki Douji from FATE, but I exclusively use either chibi or loli version of it. Only have to dodge a few questionable outfits.
https://imgur.com/a/1RiqRNt
Yeah, I'd ask anyone to absolutely refrain from the questionable outfits while being at that height. I personally think you would have a far easier time convincing players with using the "Young, small and helpless" card if you were more taller as opposed to being this tiny where people will immediately be suspicious.

All races regardless of what they are still subject to the Child Character Rules as well. 

Any character that is younger or looks younger than 13 years of age must be approved by a GM.

Quote:Child Character Rules
* If your character is considered to be a child or pre-teen, they must behave like one. They can't be powerful or all-knowing, nor act like mature adults in child's bodies. This includes being a master craftsman before the age of 13, or becoming an expert in any particular field. (You can still mechanically grind a crafter, just don't reference it ICly until you've aged up.)

* No serious IC combat. Children are weak and won't be able to defend themselves, no matter their upbringing. You can still RP combat as a student of some form, but your abilities will not be mechanically viable and you should not be fighting mechanically in IC. (This is to avoid a level cap, so you can still enjoy the mechanics of the game OOCly!)

* No sexualized content of any kind regarding or in reference to the child character, on or off game.

Also granted from where the source material of the playby is from as well as the backstory snippet you've posted my guess is that they won't be roleplaying as a child 100% of the time and will be involved in combat.

I think you should instead bump up the height to the 4'5" to 7' tall range if roleplaying regularly in public especially is your goal.
[Image: tenor.gif]