Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Height Request -Boniface
Applicable BYOND Key - HeartlessPsychoDezark
Character Name - Boniface "Tony/Tiny" ???
Request Type - Height
Request Details -  Requesting permission for height of 7'6
Reason why you are making this request (if applicable) - Mainly for the RP aspect to fit what the character was made for.
Roleplay & Lore supporting your request - Boniface is an Amalgama that was made in Albedo as requested by a noble who stated they wanted "An intimidating creature that can follow orders, will not talk back and will take care of the ilk when demanded!" and in return Boniface was created. The height was the main intimidating factor to go with the bulk of his form, while his vocals were cut to conform in making that he could not speak and as such gave the requested image of someone intimidating to make most be caught off guard at first glance. The noble was pleased and took Boniface with them. He would work for the noble for a total of five years before the noble met a untimely demise at unknown hands leaving the Amalgama to wonder off since than and seek his own reason since than.

My main request is just for the height, it won't have any extra benefits or anything like that aside from playing off "big intimidating boy grr" sort of sense. I do thank you for your time and consideration on this request.
Can you post the playby you intend to use in this thread?

Preferably using an image hosting site link.
[Image: tenor.gif]
Dyst had instructed to upload it here when she mentioned it was already being looked over, here's the site with the image of the playby itself. Apologies on the delayed response as well.

https://imgur.com/a/Jny2Jb5
Thanks. I don't see any issue.

I'll approve this.

Feel free to go forward with it!
[Image: tenor.gif]