Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weather Effects For Houses
Hey, how are ya. 

I am one of the rare few who finds a great deal of joy building in SL2, not in regards to PVP but houses, and such.  After many months of tinkering with housing, and perspectives, and breaking into others homes that have been left unlocked to take inspiration. I like to think that I am pretty okay at it too. 

However I've noticed that with Narration Triggers, and lighting triggers.  I'd like it very much so if we could have the final boss of custom housing.  Which would be a toggle for a weather effect, such as rain or snow for player houses. 

I'd also appreciate weather trigger tiles akin to narration triggers and lighting changers. So that you can have a rainy leadup to a house, and then once you step through the door the rain shuts off.  

I suggest things because I feel it'd provide players with more tools to establish the mood of their homes, and grants them greater expression.  

I am sure this has been suggested in the past, but I'd like to put this back into circulation for consideration, and pray that it gets looked at.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 13 users Like Balor's post:
  • Blissey, Dystopia, Fern, jintheblue, K Peculier, Kazzy, Kiss, KitKatarine, Lonestar, Miller, Snake, Trexmaster, Vaira
This would add a lot to RP flavor. It feels a wee sad at the moment having to imagine a downpour happening when the game itself makes that appear.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
as long as we can disable it like we can map weather im good with this i swear rain makes it super lag.