Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raid Revolver: Bullet Puncher

Raid Revolver Canon, when used with Mixed Martial arts, defaults to Barefist when using Subattack/Skills. I think it made it pretty unique and interesting when it worked and with weapons functioning more similar now it should be fine too.
I think the easiest solution is just to give it the "Also counts as Fist" property.

Additionally: The Scaling of the weapon in the Trait still claims to be 100% Ski. That is not true anymore.

Code:
System: Debug: Total Power for Revolver Raid Cannon / Revolver Raid Cannon was 28.
System: Debug: Checking cost negation effects.

Ren Brown used Geldoren.

System: Debug: Before Use Skill called. Prinny, Ren Brown, Geldoren, 1

System: Debug: Geldoren - Weapon Revolver Raid Cannon; 0

System: Debug: Total Power for Bare Fists / Bare Fists was 18.

Ren Brown attacks Prinny with Bare Fists!

Critical Hit! Prinny takes 14 Blunt physical damage.

System: * Initial Damage: 12.5 Blunt Physical, flags: , sk: null, wep: Bare Fists / /obj/items/equip/weapon/unarmed/sub * play_atk_anim was 1. * 0 Evade VS 100 Hit. *2 Roll(s) Remaining. This one was a hit. *1 Roll(s) Remaining. This one was a hit. * Critical check: 10 Critical VS 0 Critical Evade. (12.5) * Critical hit multi was 115. (14.375) * armor was allowed. armor_reduc was 0. (14.375) * spec_flat_reduc was 0. (14.375) * amp_multi was 1. (14.375) * reduc_multi was 100. (14.375); MAG DEF, 0 PHYS DEF, 100 REDUC * elem_reduc was 0. (14.375) * Damage caps applied. (14.375) * Damage shields applied. (14.375) * Final damage was: 14.
Prinny takes 12 Blunt physical damage.
Code:
System: * Initial Damage: 12.5 Blunt Physical, flags: , sk: null, wep: Bare Fists / /obj/items/equip/weapon/unarmed/sub * play_atk_anim was 1. * 0 Evade VS 100 Hit. *2 Roll(s) Remaining. This one was a hit. *1 Roll(s) Remaining. This one was a hit. * Critical check: 10 Critical VS 0 Critical Evade. (12.5) * armor was allowed. armor_reduc was 0. (12.5) * spec_flat_reduc was 0. (12.5) * amp_multi was 1. (12.5) * reduc_multi was 100. (12.5); MAG DEF, 0 PHYS DEF, 100 REDUC * elem_reduc was 0. (12.5) * Damage caps applied. (12.5) * Damage shields applied. (12.5) * Final damage was: 12.
Code:
System: * basic_attack(atk:Ren Brown,def:Prinny,W:Bare Fists,dmg_mod:2,hit_mod:0,crit_mod:0,crit_dmg_mod:0,spec_flags:,auto_hit:0,dmg_scale:0,counter:0,magic_atk:0,ignore_onhit:0,dtype_rep:,retal_ok:1,auto_crit:0,fatal:1,ignore_closes:0,dmg_scale_post:,attack_num:1) * atk_multi was 100. atk_bonus was 5. dmg_scale was 0. * crit_multi was 115. crit_dmg_flat was 0. attack_num was 1.
We can try it.
This seems to still not work properly.

What I am trying to do is main handing a excel rifle and using mixed martial arts with conversion gloves, so the intention is that I use the revolver raid for the off time in which the sniper charges.

However as soon as I try to use raid canon as off-hand it won't work at all, it DOES however work if I have just the raid canon in the main hand. Whenever its in the sub hand it seems to cease its functioning. As in I can't even use fist skills.