Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[2.50] Sub attack
Isn't this a Martial artist perk?
http://prntscr.com/1rg2nuz
I'm not a Martial artist, And i don't have a trait/talent that does this either.
2.49 that wasn't there at all.
(09-07-2021, 02:58 AM)Yashatari Wrote: Isn't this a Martial artist perk?
http://prntscr.com/1rg2nuz
I'm not a Martial artist, And I don't have a trait/talent that does this either.
2.49 that wasn't there at all.
Sub attack is a trait, but yeah, I've noticed that my monster mercenaries have this too. however, they attack with their basic attack instead of 'bare fists', so it seems like some bug that gives you two different 'main' attacks with your weapon. Maybe the sub attack is on its way to becoming baseline?
Needs more details. What are your classes and equipped items?
To elaborate, everyone has a sub-attack option regardless of whether they have two weapons or not. You can have only a tome equipped, and you have the basic tome attack, and a 'sub attack' option, as though you were using Mixed Martial Arts from Martial Artist. Even if you don't have martial artist equipped. There's no other caveat - you just have the sub attack option, always.

Trying to use this sub attack will simply do a basic attack with your main hand weapon. There are some janky effects, such as multi-round guns only hitting once, when you do this.
number 1 GTer EU
Mercenaries and Youkai also have the option to sub attack all of a sudden, so more than likely there may just be something with MMA janking since the update.
Debug doesn't give any special info when using the sub attack on a mercenary.

Snakeman Knight's turn.
Scarebear's turn.
System: Player debug is now on.
System: Debug: Movement: In a battle and no tactarg or tac_move.
System: Debug: Movement: In a battle and no tactarg or tac_move.
Scarebear attacks Snakeman Knight with Scareclaw!
Snakeman Knight takes 87 Slash physical damage.
[Image: 5HkCz2Q.png]
[Image: s0bdkqm.png]
This has been corrected.