Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bornebruh (Borneblood thread)
Borneblood's effect should only apply if the enemy's HP is 50% or below.

Any stray damage a dodge takes nets to a fairly huge increase on a person's Hit given this current balance, people who have Evade don't have high HP pools.

I believe that's very unfair, given the amount of ways someone can just ignore Evade and immediately start cashing in more damage to the point it completely offsets any probability to even dodge in the first place. It can outperform most of the Hit bonuses we have on live solely for the fact it's at its biggest effectiveness for dealing 10% of someone's maximum HP. Which is the exact amount of let's say, a Sharpen. But permanent.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I personally don't think Borneblood needs quite that drastic of nerf really, considering that blessed is still a comparable enchant that outperforms in consistency early in a fight for those who can't use evasion ignoring attacks. Making it inactive until 50% (which is the point where it tends to snowball hard currently) wouldn't do much to stop the VAs who can just delete 50% of someone's hp before they get buffs up.

If a nerf is called for, I think targeting the rate that the hit builds (Perhaps to 1 hit per 3% missing hp) would tone down the overall effectiveness without ruining the curve it has.
[Image: Rabbit.PNG]
[-] The following 1 user Likes InsainArcaneBirdbrain's post:
  • Snake