Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[v2.51] Guest List Murder Party
No idea what causes this... but sometimes if you go to one player's house, leave, and then go into another that you have bouncer permissions in... instead of the house your in's guestlist, you'll get the previous one's.

I.E., we were in the Hearth, and left to go to my player home. Popped open the guest list, and what do you know! 
[Image: F58MJBn.png]
It's the Hearth's guest list, and not my house's.

It's good to note that I can now also fully kick and bar anybody on that guest list, despite the fact that I do not have bouncer perms at the Hearth.
Player debug does not give any messages, no matter if I kick or bar someone.
[Image: 5HkCz2Q.png]
[Image: s0bdkqm.png]
Any details would be helpful, such as what might cause this or if it happens every time, etc.
(10-15-2021, 09:42 PM)Neus Wrote: Any details would be helpful, such as what might cause this or if it happens every time, etc.

It may be the house not registering that you've left it, but registering that you now have bouncer perms? I've not tested going back to the house after the glitch occurs because everytime I've gotten it it's been mid-RP.
Maybe it has something to do with being in a party, now that I think about it?

I CAN confirm however that it doesn't happen every time. It's not a very common bug, but I often check the guest list in my house to see if there's anybody I need to greet so I'm apt to notice how often it happens.
I believe this can happen with -any- house as well, as just a few days ago I got the same access - just to Karidan's Eventspace instead.
[Image: 5HkCz2Q.png]
[Image: s0bdkqm.png]