Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Training Arc When
A simple request: Boost "Training" spars from 5% of the EXP bar to 10% or 15%.

There's no real reason to do them at all, or even take the talents for it, except for flavor. Not only that - even with this boost or any other boost, they can't be spammed to hell and back easily because there's still a stamnia tax on them.
I just want to have it be more meaningful to take as a talent, since in concept the idea is SUPER cool but doesn't seem like it has much love.
[Image: 5HkCz2Q.png]
[Image: s0bdkqm.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like Shadbase's post:
  • Chugma, Fern, Snake
That's honestly a good thing to tackle. 'Training' should yield more if the people fighting are close to the 'average level' of the combat. Add all levels together, divide by the number of people. Then subtract from the party members' levels, to determine the EXP%.

Or make the EXP be rewarded -during- combat, when you accomplish certain feats such as Backstabber, or Soaring, rather than making those just some small bonus.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Snake's post:
  • Chugma, Shadbase
Training also gives a bonus to the trainee based on how much higher the trainer's level is than theirs. (+1% per level difference).

That said, I guess I'll increase it to 2% per SR for Tools and Training (so 10% base respectively).
[-] The following 2 users Like Neus's post:
  • Shadbase, Snake