Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sammy Growth Spurt (Repost)
Applicable BYOND Key - Dankski
Character Name - Sammy Icov
Request Type - Character Height past limit
Request Details - Sammy will hit a growth spurt, her last, from 6'5ft to 7'3ft as she draws closer and closer to her birthday.
Reason why you are making this request (if applicable) - 
Roleplay & Lore supporting your request - Sammy every morning and before bed does a hour of exercises designed to help one grow taller, on top of this her birth parents, which she never met were both over the height of 7ft, her father being 8ft, and mother being 7'2ft herself. On top of this, Sammy eats several nutritious meals a day, and sleeps over 8 hours a day, allowing her body to get the nutrients and energy required for growth spurts to occur, if possible, for one's age.
-bump-
Seeing as no other GM's have got back to this request I'll look into it.

Can I ask why this character has or wants to be this tall? The lore supporting the request is very vague and not really a guarantee proof to getting taller in-game and what would you use this newfound height for if approved?

Also what race is your character? Depending on the race some higher heights would be fine.
[Image: tenor.gif]
(11-30-2021, 03:23 AM)K Peculier Wrote: Seeing as no other GM's have got back to this request I'll look into it.

Can I ask why this character has or wants to be this tall? The lore supporting the request is very vague and not really a guarantee proof to getting taller in-game and what would you use this newfound height for if approved?

Also what race is your character? Depending on the race some higher heights would be fine.
To answer the first part of the question, Sammy wants to be taller as she wants to be someone everyone can look up to, both metaphorically and physically. 
The second question is, have Sammy go out and get herself a suit of armor icly, as she has been fighting often with a makeshift set of equipment. She hasn't fully decided on going more into combat than her casual door dives or spars, but will be taking it more seriously when she becomes taller.
For the third question's answer she is a hyattr.
(11-30-2021, 04:30 AM)GoB9843 Wrote:
(11-30-2021, 03:23 AM)K Peculier Wrote: Seeing as no other GM's have got back to this request I'll look into it.

To answer the first part of the question, Sammy wants to be taller as she wants to be someone everyone can look up to, both metaphorically and physically. 
The second question is, have Sammy go out and get herself a suit of armor icly, as she has been fighting often with a makeshift set of equipment. She hasn't fully decided on going more into combat than her casual door dives or spars, but will be taking it more seriously when she becomes taller.
For the third question's answer she is a hyattr.

I see. PERSONALLY from a narrative/character standpoint I think you should have your character strive to be taken serious outside of physical height alone.

I could see some Hyattrs being more akin to their patron via height so this could be in the realm of possibility though rare.

I'll approve this for now but take in mind the following and you should have no problems from me:

1. Make sure to use an appropriate and sensible enough playby (if any at all) and if you aren't sure if something is okay, you can privately message me first to check.

2. Just because of your new height you cannot force other players to support any new strengths you might find IC'ly from height alone (i.e overpowering someone as the first outcome and arguing for it)

The stuff above should be common sense though I sincerely hope and if not; me or any other GM can revoke this.
[Image: tenor.gif]