Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magical Internet Powers
I do want to just say, it's not really to take away from the you have this many left / have you completed this request thing, in fact that can stay; but again, why are people so against getting off their lazy phannies and walking somewhere in order to do something? Oh yeah that takes effort.

It doesn't make sense why a card why just magically tell you certain things that the terminal should be for. And when I agree with the OP; I'm not trying to say "donate or don't do laplace", I'm saying, bonus features should be accessible portable only with a PDA, not taken away from everyone.

Right now though? The PDA is shit. Cheap, but shit. Oh wow 20 requests that are one time only that I can complete from anywhere, but at the same time I barely do laplace stuff anyway, so what's the point of buying it, especially when I can just walk to Asago or use whatever functions I need to on the go already and completely make the item nothing more than a one time bank card for laplace requests.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
As a person who likes to complete the laplaceNET requests at some point of time, I consider it a beneficial bonus to be able to accept 20 at a time over the regular 10 as I do find myself hitting the limit after hitting level 20. I also consider myself far too lazy to set-up a Paypal account, that wasn't hacked or whatever is going on with that, to purchase these fake monies to buy fake-y fake things on Sigrogana Legends 2.

But, really, that is a discussion for what one person views as a desirable and another views as unhelpful. I mean, really, this suggestion removes a feature available from the oracle card, something anyone is able to get freely, to limiting to people who decide to buy the PDA or check the terminal. Heck, one could argue that removing the BDP reports from oracle cards and the PDAs and adding it as a separate donation item would give a better incentive for long-term dungeon hunters to donate to Devy.

Basically, this would harm people who don't have PDAs. Why remove a feature from the oracle card that has already been on it for months? Why not suggest for an in-game calender for the PDA (for people who want to easily see when Training Day is)? Or a five-minute warning of a Black Beat attack in it?

A suggestion really shouldn't be "make it harder for people who don't drop 5$ on a game to do a thing that has been in it for awhile."
[Image: rsz_c1ccb08eb04837ddc6b315f834f7f11a.png]
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=5320#p5320 Wrote:catabur » Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:13 am[/url]"]Why remove a feature from the oracle card that has already been on it for months?

A suggestion really shouldn't be "make it harder for people who don't drop 5$ on a game to do a thing that has been in it for awhile."
The subject came up because I said something like "it should've been that way in the first place, but it wouldn't be particularly fair to change now", but everyone else seemed in favor, so I figured I'd just throw it up on the forums.
You're kind of missing the point, Catabur. You wouldn't lose it, you'd just have to go to Asago to use it, and in turn make PDAs more useful. It's hardly hindering people unless they really want to complain about being lazy.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
Seeing BDP reports exclusively on a PDA or Asago buildings is something I wholly support.

It is completely unrelated to IC.
The feature is rather new-ish and we did just fine without it in the past, all it will do is slow down speedgrinders. Well if you like grinding, you won't mind those extra few steps, ya?

And it makes PDA more useful. So yeah. Don't see a single reason why not.
I think it's fine the way it is, even if I would benefit from incentivising people to donate for a PDA.
I still suggest giving the PDA some other use (other than roleplay, but over half the people that RP them don't have one anyway).