Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Invocation for days Bug
Ocasionally, but I haven't been able to constantly reproduce the effect 100%:

I seem to be able to keep an invocation if I'm in a party and cast it right as the battle is about to end. The animation stays on my character -- and if I use the invocation on round one of a battle it counts and allows me to cast it instantly as if I'd spent two turns casting it normally.

I thought this was a rare bug, but I've seen somebody replicating it within a dungeon reliably one time. I'm not certain how they did it exactly, but this was a good 5/7 battles they were able to cast Summon Storm on round one during a dungeon after casting it on the last round of the previous fight. I was in party with them but I've forgotten their name (And I'm sure it wouldn't be too helpful if I called somebody out) but this is definately a thing.

I haven't seen it happen in a day or two, so it might Have been fixed?

Has anybody else seen this?

When it happens I'm going to upload a screen shot.
I've seen someone with the Invocation animation overlay on their icon, but I never thought it was the actual battle/status effect sticking through battles. This is a biggie. Dev's computer's busted right now, and until he gets a new one, he won't be able to see nor fix this.
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
Confirming this happens: encountered it with Shine Knights in a party that was wiping battlefields out before I could finish casting.
*loud burp*
I believe it happens when the fight ends with a status effect/field effect causing the final damage or something along the lines. I don't have means to test it.

Is not exclusive to invocs. Some status effects even stick. (I walked around as DK )
I've seen this happen with other skills from other classes as well, although I can see if I'm able to replicate it on my Evo/Hex because they're strictly Invocation based. I just need a step by step process on replication and I'll go from there.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
Let me know if you find out the common cause, because this is obviously not something we want to be happening.