Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[QUE] Youkai gifts?
For the passed 11 days as of today, I've cleared out the Jammer Cave every hour or so, and have yet to find these 1% chance youkai gifts. I have a golden pickaxe so breaking the veins is no problem; but I have a feeling personally, that there may be an incorrect calculation (I don't know the code, so I can't tell), and it's actually lower than 1%. Otherwise this is a really stupidly impossible task.

Can we also get clarification on if it's;

Quote:OOC ???: well, he didnt clarify
OOC ???: if it was a 1% chance that the ore has a gift
OOC ???: or if it's a 1% chance that you'll get one whenever you pick a rock

Because nobody seems to be sure about it, and nobody has hardly ever confirmed seeing these items.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
I have also been mining just about about every ore vein I have seen in random dungeons almost every day since the patch, yet still haven't seen a single youkai gift. I'm not sure if everyone has just had abysmally bad luck or if there is actually something wrong with the drops or our technique of searching for them.
400 ores and still not one. So I'm not the only one?
400 ores and still not one. So I'm not the only one?
The rate to get these is 3% in the next update.
I believe that this is not working as intended. Even after the update, I still haven't found any nor have I heard anyone else find any despite all the mining done.
[Image: 95e2774f19.png]
With 300 ores nabbed with a max rank harvest, I've yet to receive one.
Yeah it's bugged, I've fixed it. Might upload a hotfix later.