Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2.54b Friendly Fire
Apparantly characters OUTSIDE of battle if they're hugging the arena wall and an in battle effect extends far enough out of battle bounds, such as a fully stacked rune mage rune can affect them.

Such example: A player was against the wall at the arena whilst I was doing a group fight as a Rune Mage. So of course I stacked up a large rune with chronos rune, and its size as a unit allowed it to tresspass all the way to where said player was standing, and strike them, multiple times. It even affected their hp bar outside of battle like a field hazard. I'm sure this will apply to other effects as well but there probably are not many that can do this.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
Will add on that the damage inflicted to out of battle players can send them all the way to 0 hp which will cause them to instantly lose their possessed spirits as if they hit 0hp in a serious fight, and if they don't get healed before they enter another fight, they'll instantly lose it, losing murai and items if it was against monsters.
[Image: Rabbit.PNG]