Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Headshot is weird
So yeah, headshot is weird. Its decently powerfull but apparently balanced by that it cant be used on a large selection of mobs. It can also be confusing too. For some reason, you can use it on a seeker flame (where does that thing even have a head?), but not a mirror knight (It doesn't use a headless sprite, so why does he have no head?).
I would suggest changing the name to 'Vital shot' or something and just letting it be used on any monster. It wouldn't be too strong but it would be so much more reliable.
[Image: kTbQzUT.png]
[-] The following 3 users Like adamkad1's post:
  • Lolzytripd, Poruku, Sawrock
I'd like to say just update what can and can't be headshot so that it's accurate, but it do be a little confusing for new players though. We can cripple leg lamia's, let there be universal vital shot, or whatever it would be called at that point idk lol.
Vital shot sounds rad, but then it might need a drawback like a heavy accuracy penalty
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Why would it need a heavy accuracy penalty? It’s not changing functionality in PvP at all and in PvE it’s just applying to more targets. It’s not like the effects of the move itself are changing.
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]
(01-27-2022, 03:46 PM)Snake Wrote: Vital shot sounds rad, but then it might need a drawback like a heavy accuracy penalty

Headshot has a 25% total accuracy penalty already, I don't believe the intention here is to change that.
Headshot's mob listing has needed to be touched on for a while now.

Given headshot has an accuracy penalty and costs one additional momentum, it's fine as is.

Jammers are all head. Let me headshot them.
(01-27-2022, 05:36 PM)Autumn Wrote:
(01-27-2022, 03:46 PM)Snake Wrote: Vital shot sounds rad, but then it might need a drawback like a heavy accuracy penalty

Headshot has a 25% total accuracy penalty already, I don't believe the intention here is to change that.

I'm confused. Snake, do you mean a further accuracy penalty, or just to keep the accuracy penalty we've got now?
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]
(01-27-2022, 10:51 PM)Sawrock Wrote:
(01-27-2022, 05:36 PM)Autumn Wrote:

I'm confused. Snake, do you mean a further accuracy penalty, or just to keep the accuracy penalty we've got now?
The penalty it has enough does not need to be any worse. Its only gimped against some PvE content anyway
Oh, I've meant a further increase, apologies.

I also had in mind to make Vital Shot ignore armor while at it so it's more a 'tank buster' thing, but never came to comment about that, derp.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Snake's post:
  • Sawrock
(02-02-2022, 03:05 PM)Snake Wrote: Oh, I've meant a further increase, apologies.

I also had in mind to make Vital Shot ignore armor while at it so it's more a 'tank buster' thing, but never came to comment about that, derp.
Well, that would warrant further increase. That or something like 'Unless they are wearing a helmet item.'