Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Face Icon Selector QoL stuff
A preference option where you can input the X and Y of a Face Icon Selector's length and height, so people with smaller screen, or in odd corners of the map can decide the size by themselves rather than being subject to the current 7x5.

A preference option where the Face Icon Selector becomes a pop-up like Inventory or 'Orange Box' rather than snapped to the character, that can be dragged around and closed with an X.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Snake's post:
  • Dystopia, Shadbase
Yes, I can't agree more for this, even just snapping it to the middle of the game screen would help wonders more than anything else, I can't tell you how many times I've found myself in the corner of a map unable to use 80% of my FI's from the selector, in those cases I just open the Dream Maker and match the number I've given them to the image, but that's still an extra window and a hassle.
W-what? what do you mean I need to have a catchy signature....i don't know how to do that....wait are you writing this down!?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Moku203's post:
  • Dystopia
Yeah just snap it to center if it would go out of bounds. This is a really needed change
[-] The following 2 users Like Poruku's post:
  • Dystopia, walllable
can we please do this so we can stop selecting the wrong icon?
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water