Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Korvara Playerbase Division Concern
Definetly.
I think making a strict plan of how long it should be closed will realistically not work, because no one knows how the RP there will progress, how characters actually progress there right now, Pinny is pretty right about that. If it flops it might as well open earlier, and if people actually enjoy it and its flowing it might as well stay closed for aslong as it takes.

Back and forth jumping should certainly not be allowed either, untill the border actually open. so if something like an early transfer is allowed, you should definetly stick to that decision for the time it takes.
I certainly would enjoy the fresh world feel OOCly, just taking the chars lore and add on it in the new world sound like alot of fun and adds the sense of wonder again since I even OOCly know jackshit! That be amazing. I half expect to run into a Saw Character again and relive the old bloeden times in a new setting!
I am really not attached to my stats or bank account and gladly leave them behind for a new experience. Though I kinda expect it works like every other new character you make. You "create" a new one, and just give them the paintjob of your old, right? the actual account would remain with a new paintjob behind in SIgrogana. Or atleast thats how I expect things to actually turn out.
[-] The following 3 users Like Shujin's post:
  • HaTeD, Sawrock, Shadbase

Messages In This Thread
Korvara Playerbase Division Concern - by Poruku - 02-03-2022, 08:58 PM
RE: Korvara Playerbase Division Concern - by Tana - 02-03-2022, 09:04 PM
RE: Korvara Playerbase Division Concern - by Tana - 02-06-2022, 07:00 PM
RE: Korvara Playerbase Division Concern - by Shujin - 02-07-2022, 05:06 AM