Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red Rain buff idea
(02-03-2022, 09:39 PM)Poruku Wrote: 2: Applies claret call three times on cast and every round

Already I can see the potential of it being strong in a crowded battlefield for ghosts addicted to RES while still retaining more or less the same investment as blood spikes. Three times is a bit much considering the existence of fitting form (which, at 3, is just 9 lv of CC application every round), IMO. Maybe have the hp percentage reduction increased or just make it so that for every item at 5 weight and below cost an additional hp cost if you do have fitting form.

(02-03-2022, 09:39 PM)Poruku Wrote: no fp cost

Uh, why not? I think there should be an FP cost still, you're still manipulating the blood in your skin and spreading them all around the battlefield. It's blood magic, and it wouldn't make sense for them to not cost FP.

(02-03-2022, 09:39 PM)Poruku Wrote: 1: Red rain affects the entire battlefield for 2+rank rounds.

Red rain affecting the entire battlefield is.. uh, I'll just say it gets to the point that it might as well be an invocation spell of its own lol. With all of this said, I'd like to see red rain buffed or at least see it being made good enough for it to be a consideration when looking at ghost class on the drawing board - but not something that you must have.

Messages In This Thread
Red Rain buff idea - by Poruku - 02-03-2022, 09:39 PM
RE: Red Rain buff idea - by Hiazro - 02-06-2022, 09:13 AM
RE: Red Rain buff idea - by Snake - 02-06-2022, 03:29 PM
RE: Red Rain buff idea - by Poruku - 02-07-2022, 09:53 AM