Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chimera transformation
Since shaitan are on there, I believe chimera should be on there. Finding a dark zone and surviving through it is not necessarily "easier" than finding an albedo member willing to perform the procedure. The wiki says a living person can be chimera'd so I don't see why not!
Honestly, Yeah I agree with Kunai, I disagree with making Chimera L.E compatible in terms of transformation just due to how they are created. All the current options on the transformation list are suicide and becoming a chimera is not. I'd much prefer they stay how they are in terms of creation, it makes much more sense that way and doesn't require fucking about with the lore to make it possible.

I'd rather not wake up and see a bunch of humans only to find out they've become a chimera because for whatever reason. While I understand it would make sense for that character if it does. At that point, I feel it just takes the whole vibe of being allowed to create them through the means which is illegal. Comparing them to things like Shaitan and whatnot, in my opinion, is bad practice and should not be a reason to add another race to the transformation list but that's just my personal opinion.
[Image: Empress_of_Light.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Aqua's post:
  • Pyro