Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vincent Lacroix - Character history and abilities
Exclamation 
Applicable BYOND Key: CapoeiraMaster
Character Name: Vincent Lacroix
Request Type: Character history and abilities
Request Details:
I wish to give my character unique characteristics as being a lich. In life, he was a proficient sorcerer with a large pool of focus, after completing the lich ritual, it only served to amplify his powers as he tapped into an arcane source.

Known abilities and skills would be: Master alchemist, arcane researcher, master elementalist (can create elemental constructs such as: an ice fist, a rock shield, etc…), teleportation (about this one, I planned to include that my lich could open portals in places where he stablished a rune of his own to serve as a marker. But please let me know about this one.), understanding of runes and its applications, illusion expert (further study may be required), polyglot (knows 5 languages so far). Former intelligence officer (worked as an intelligence officer of the Chataran military when he was a mortal).

Reason why you are making this request (if applicable):

The reason I’m making this request is to have fun roleplaying an academically invested arcane lich. Please have in mind that he’s a neutral good character. So to conclude, it is my wish to have fun with this character as later on, he wishes to be part of The Agency as an arcane consultant/researcher so I’m trying to lay the foundation for him. Let me know what do you guys think.

Roleplay & Lore supporting your request:

Vincent Lacroix, approaching age 75, knew that it was only a matter of time that he could wind up dead due to age. Paranoia didn’t help to his case, as he wondered what happen to all of his knowledge and research alike. This is why he needed an alternative to triumph over death, and that’s what led him to the ritual of lichdom.

After attaining lichdom, Vincent had what mortals would kill for, time. Since Vincent wasn’t a slacker, he invested that time in improving his arts and acquiring new knowledge, all in mind for him to be of help when the time needs, after all, he thought that knowledge should be shared in all forms.

Final disclaimer: I've discussed most of this with GM Dystopia by now, but, it would require more reviews. I appreciate the GMs for taking their time to read on this.
[-] The following 3 users Like ElectricalRonin's post:
  • FatherCrixius, Poruku, Snake