Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Salamandra Flame Art: Explosion (please include the warriors.)
(04-04-2022, 04:39 AM)Imotepchief Wrote: The explosions trigger from flame crits, which can only occur if you do more than 50 fire damage. Soldier skills that can gain the blazing trait, either through nerhaven or a mars badge, can trigger the effect, at least in the case of crescent rook and bright bishop from black knight.

There is a also the volcanic enchantment, which seems to reliably cause the explosions to trigger if you have high enough fire damage + high power weapon.

Soldier skills with the Blazing trait don't trigger the explosion because they don't deal magical damage, only physical. Which is what I'd like to see changed at some point! It would be a cool interaction, and then some with what I said in the above posts!

Volcanic is cool! It does magic damage, which does cause it to go off, but I'd like to see them trigger from a Narcus chaser, or a blazing shinken/retreating swipe.
I forgot my last account's password. Oops.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Salamandra Flame Art: Explosion (please include the warriors.) - by SpaceShibe - 04-05-2022, 01:51 AM