Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Korvara] The Cycle of Life and Death Continues
So currently as it is, we have alot of people clearing out dungeons especially in higher levels, and normally when people kill something remains are left behind.. this typically isn't so bad even in statics in Sigrogana since most often Black Doors will disappear and the remains will be taken with it.. this however isn't the case in Korvara, and everything someone kills; the remains stay even when they move on and leave the dungeon itself, and will last in the map on the server until the remains are either harvested via a bone saw, or reboot passes.

So my request is making the Remains have a despawn timer, if they're left untouched for 10 or so minutes, they'll disappear to clear up weight on the map and help keep lag from happening. I've noticed especially in the Volcano [Terra Flame], the lower paths leading to the boss's spawn point are littered with hundreds of corpses, and for people who might kill a monster either next or on top of a spot one of the few chests in the dungeon do spawn, will get overlapped with no way to right click to use the chest itself like we could do with the Wooden and White chests in Sigrogana when this happens, making it difficult to even try to get loot from such during travels.

Please let us get rid of the mass of dead bodies, I don't think even the monsters enjoy seeing them all. Here a screenshot of just a idea of the ones near the entrance into the Volcano dungeon proper.
[Image: unknown.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Dezark's post:
  • Akame, Snake
To note, the bodies don't actually clear up when bonesawed, as detailed in a bug report.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tana's post:
  • lordpidey
I suggested the same but for lag reason, lmfao. I guess this is really starting to bother everyone.

+1
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]