Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its dangerous in the dark!
I am not sure if people like this or not but..

Traveling the land for a while now I wondered: "Why are monsters only in dungeons?"

Then I thought of other games, that have a bit of exploration and to spice it up, they make it so that once the sun goes down certain monsters spawn.

So why not populate the inbetween town areas/forests with some monsters too, that can be hunted? Wolves or whatever. Something you can technically farm for some materials or meat even for cooking recipes. I think that be cool.

to make it also something people can avoid, make it only at Nighttime or something. or spiff up some spawns at night or change them around.
[-] The following 3 users Like Shujin's post:
  • Akame, Fern, Shadbase
It could be a bug, but I've noticed that mobs that're 10 levels below me just sort-of ignore me... so potentially we could have wild animals that don't actively chase the player around when spotted, and just ignore them. It'd make it less intrusive to RP in the wilds, but feel a bit more immersive at the same time.
[Image: 5HkCz2Q.png]
[Image: s0bdkqm.png]
Monsters 10 levels below you ignoring you is not a bug, that's intentional. Just putting that much out there.
[Image: 400px-Nihilus%2C_the_Abyssal_Flame.gif]
Ending 145: Disappointed in Humanity
[-] The following 2 users Like WaifuApple's post:
  • Shadbase, Snake