Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Used/Owned Housing Department
This topic will list the ratios of Owned/Unowned Player Houses in various locations within SL2, along with a few other things. I will update this either when Dev clears unused houses or every once in a while.

As of 11/13/14:
Quote:Cellsvich West: 16 Owned/0 Unowned

Cellsvich East: 16 Owned/0 Unowned

Cellsvich North: 16 Owned/0 Unowned

Cellsvich Forest: 5 Owned/0 Unowned

Nameless Shrine: 4 Owned/0 Unowned

Dormeho Port: 10 Owned/0 Unowned

Tannis: 8 Owned/0 Unowned

Oniga: 21 Owned/0 Unowned

Law's End: 14 Owned/0 Unowned

Chaturanga: 28 Owned/4 Unowned

Can I buy any houses right now? There's only a few in Chaturanga, if you can handle the merciless distance there.
How are houses being used? Almost completely owned, with a good chunk of locked houses. (Insert link to a certain other topic here)
[Image: a2794117f3.png]
[12:53:15 AM] Chaos: don't hit dyst
[12:53:18 AM] Chaos: that's cruelty to animals
[12:53:20 AM] Chaos: you have to shoot it
[12:53:20 AM] Dystopia: ye
This topic is for unused houses. To be specific:

Quote:An unused house is a Player House that someone currently owns, but is seeing little-to-no use. Any house with default floor tiles and its entrance/exit in the lower-right corner are the most obvious cases.

While I will post a list of unused houses here when I get around to checking everything, anyone who finds any house to be unused and not marked on here can post about it. A few notes on this, though:
Quote:1. Provide the house's name and where it's located. (For Cellsvich, mention if it's part of the West, East, or North areas)

2. Locked houses aren't unused. They cannot be checked to verify if they're unused, and until the day that Dev decides to let GMs get into locked houses (and/or doors), it'll stay that way.

3. Cases brought up here will be checked. If you're claiming a house that's pretty loaded to be unused, explain why you're calling it unused, and do not use reasons such as, "I wanted this house/hate the owner/secretly roleplayed taking it over/used to have it but didn't bother with it, so clear it."

On the other hand, if you find your house up here when you're actually using it, either post about it here or let me know, and I'll take it off.

(Note: I will probably try clear this thread's posts whenever Dev sweeps up the unused houses)
As of 11/13/14, the following houses appear to be unused:
Quote:-Raul Esteban's House (Cellsvich West)
-Shiromarui's House (Cellsvich North)
-Tessa Lovelace's House (Cellsvich North)
-Alda Hiro's House (Nameless Shrine)
-Pyrus Evencence's House (Oniga)
-Vaulk Cain's House (Oniga)
-Abandoned Warehouse. (Law's End)
-Kreiy Shriel's House (Chaturanga)
-Unknown Lich's Lair (Chaturanga)
-Claudia Du Coudray's House (Chaturanga)
-Abandoned Cave House (Nameless Shrine)
--> It's.. abandoned? No house banner or signs of activity.
-Sanya Akusai's House (Oniga)
--> Has been locked for weeks. (This doesn't say if it's unused or not.)
-Sigrogana Library (Tannis)
--> Inactive. It appears to have been discontinued for a month or so.
-Oniga Home (Cellsvich North)
--> Has been unused for weeks.
-Lisa's shop, and her homely home (Dormeho)
--> Inactive for months
-Anthony M. Lalne's House (Dormeho)
--> Inactive since Dormeho's last wipe
[Image: XVa5SaQ.png]
Perona's bar

I used it yesterday, its locked for renovations......( I'm filling many many many floors

My cave house however (orvilles house) I will be releasing shortly
I saw Victoria Rockwell today. Player is around.
*loud burp*
Victoria Rockwell is def around.
Hey all. To clarify, I am most definitely still around, as Victoria. And to clarify further, the house is seeing regular use currently. x
It has been over two weeks, and we have been frantically searching for a house to actually use compared to the AFKhouses that are never used pretty much everywhere. I would greatly appreciate if this could get done. At the least Chaos needs to have verbs to mark houses for eviction if the owner doesn't come into the house for so many days.
Some of the houses mentioned were actually in use; doing it immediately would have caused active players to lose their houses for no reason.

I'll get to it when I'm good and ready.