Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Used/Owned Housing Department
I merged your two housing topics into one because it seemed unnecessary to have two stickies on the subject of housing.
It's been a while but we really do need another house clearing since there are probably a lot that are actually empty/unused. Here are some that I am very sure remain as such.

Ni'assus Vaphs's House (Forest)
-->It's a giant empty void which makes me believe it is unused.

Fight Club [Under Construction 5/1/15] (Forest)
-->The name has been the same since January and it remains locked so I am assuming it is unused.

Rodenia Manor (Tannis)
-->Haven't seen the character who lives there, nor the player, in months.

Morrison Residence (East Cellsvich)
Poirier Family Household (Oniga)
-->Both of the above houses were used by a friend of mine who has not been online, both Skype and SL2, for over a year.
Before anyone suggests my own house, I'd like to clarify the situation:

It has come to my attention that the Weiss Estate (Chaturanga) has been locked. This was accidental. I always meant to keep it open since the gardens are open to the public (Not like anyone ever came, with it being in Chaturanga,) and several servants work there and have keys to get inside, etc.

However, I had plans to renovate it (Recently struck a deal for the Asagorians for a second floor, going to move some critical rooms around in the floor plan, etc) and it is difficult to do so right now since my comp is acting up. I can only play for a little bit each day before my laptop declares it's time to die in the middle of RP at a very awkward moment.

Until renovations are complete, the building will remain locked. But it is not unused.

EDIT: If you are seeing this, are a Servant at the Estate, and need to get to your room to get stuff, let me know. Sorry for the inconvenience.

EDIT 2: Thank you for seeing and respecting this post /extremesarcasmlol
*loud burp*
Incidentally, how often does one have to use a house before it's up for being wiped? I've got a house in Tannis (Rodenia Manor) that's pretty important to me for IC purposes, but sometimes I don't play for a few weeks at a time.
Honestly, even that level of activity is enough to be able to keep your house (probably). But if you're using your house infrequently or if others never enter it without you/it's always locked, it would be polite to give up the spot to someone who would use it for a more public purpose.
"[url=http://neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=9859#p9859 Wrote:MegaBlues » Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:52 pm[/url]"]it would be polite

nah.

nah, but it's always unlocked, sometimes i lend rooms out to characters i meet, that sort of thing.
As long as someone is using it, there shouldn't be any worry about it being wiped.

There isn't really a schedule for when we decide to wipe, usually I'll do a check when someone asks if there are any unused houses at X. Then for me, it's a case of "Have I seen the house owner on lately?" (Like usually if you've been gone over a month, I'll consider it.) and "Does this house look like it's being used, if it's unlocked?" (Houses with little effort or entirely blank are strongly considered for a reset, locked houses are considered if the owner hasn't been around.)
[Image: 95e2774f19.png]
Hey, i'm looking to bump this thread for a number of reasons. I'm currently 2 weeks into looking for a housing lot to take, but they're all full up. I know one I investigated today was unfinished and had some really low tier items on display in it. Another had a sign that read as follow; ((AS OF THE 30th OF JULY 2015 THIS HOUSE IS STILL IN USE.)) So, that is a thing. We could use more player housing or a housing wipe of inactive players.