Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SUG] Weather in houses
Much like the effects produced by whole-field mists (see: Mercalan Mist and Earthbound Fog), it'd be great if we could have weather effects for houses. How this would work is much like an on-and-off switch in the Build Mode panel. Likewise, it'd be great to also have a separate build tab to set about weather in individual spaces chosen by the home owner, much like how walls, tiles, et cetera are placed. Weather effects can include snow, rain, mist, an earthbound fog (hah), among other things that I can't think of.

All in favor of this, it'd be great to post. All not in favor of this due to the laggy implications and the possible swelling of house saves (unless Dev knows how to work around this somehow), feel free to post as well, preferably with why. Thanks.
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
My estate has a front garden. It's raining outside in the city, and you step into the front garden, and... no rain?

I'd love a way to make it rain in my garden.
*loud burp*
I think it'd be better if we had individual tiles that had very high layer variables for them (maybe above 1000?) That way it's not raining/snowing/sandstorming all over the house if you want the effect and only works in certain areas.
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
That's what I meant, yeah. Outdoor tiles can have this function.
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)