Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Camping with you and me
So, I'm more surprised we don't have this feature as yet for Korv. The feature I'm talking about is camping.

I suggesting a camp kit made for those in Korv. A type of kit that can only be open on locations that aren't inside a building, on a city map, or any location that can't be used as farmland.

This special kit opens a tent and a campfire. The tent acts like a camp zone once inside; this helps heal the individuals that enter as well as trigger effects like Stargazing and so on.

The campfire operates like a normal camp fire whereas they can cook certain things.

To avoid people abusing/messing with it, a player can only have up to one up at a time, it lasts for...Let's say 12 IC hours and they can click the tent, and confirm if they want to close the campsite. Possibly add an effect that lasts for 3 IC hours. That leaves a small mess to indicate someone recently camped at that location for detective base RP as well.

A bonus, while in the tent, they can heal their wounds a lot faster than normal; fast ticks.

I thought of this because people that are wanted, settlers, or just wanderers wouldn't need to constantly head back to the main cities to heal, cook, and so on. Giving them options to live outdoors without putting themselves at risk for basic game mechanics.
[Image: BAWqB6P.png]
[Image: fa5d9fd2e3f77f27206bb134638b5f28.png]
[-] The following 5 users Like Senna's post:
  • Akame, Joseph Jostar, Miller, Snake, ThatOneHop
Plottwist. Everything is campable now!

jokes aside, yes please. Some features like training dummys do not even work outside of camps.
Even if it's just the campfire YES PLEASE. I would very much love this.
I would love we at least can deploy the firecamp.

Man, i want a scene with the noise of the fire cracking on the wood at the middle of the night, in the wild.
I think those here

[Image: unknown.png]

at least could become interactables we can light up or extinguish.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]